Reliable Energy Solutions
RENEWABLE ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE CHALLENGES
Renewable Energy infrastructural systems are complex as it span over different phases and sectors of global development involving large partnerships and specific techmological needs. The complexity of such systems brings about challenges in Renewable Energy resoources deployment in many parts of the world. These Challenges can be overcome with a well experienced Advisory services. At RENDANet we make several achievements on these scenario. And we have been designning more Advisory avenues through our Advisory services.
RENDANET ADVISORY SERVICE
Our Renewable Energy Infrastructure Advisory provides expert inputs and advisory services across the Renewable energy value chain. We collaborates with key stakeholders-governments, utilities, regulatory commissions, multilateral investors, private developers and public sector undertakings. Our team is well equiped with
- Deep understanding of National Energy policie
- Experience in working with energy Regulatory bodies
- Comprehensive advisory experience of awarding projects through PPP
- Experirience in working with international Energy organizaions.
- Hands-on experience on utility reform, restructuring and process improvement.
- Experience in carrying out market and escrow assessment, business strategy and plan.
- International experience of assisting regulatory commissions and utilities in carrying out Renewable Energy performance review.
- Experience of partnering with world leading advisory services in renewable energy space and involvement in policy, regulatory, market assessment, entry strategy, business plan, and bid advisory aspects for all renewable energy technologies.
To ensure success on our mission to power the less developed world, we enter into partnership with various organizations